Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Perfect Man

Who is he? Is he someone that all your loved ones approve of? Is he someone that gives you butterflies every time you look at him? Does his personality match yours in every way? I don't think so.. I've spent my whole life measuring my accomplishments based on what I thought my parents wanted and just recently I discovered something.. & that something is that everyone is different. Everyone makes mistakes (including my parents). The cool part is that I get to choose my own path. I get to decide what is best for ME.. not my parents. Even though I love them and I respect their choices, I still think that there is someone out there that is being molded and shaped specifically for me. I have no idea what he is like but all I know is when I meet him nothing else will matter. His shortcomings wont bother me. He will have everything I ever looked for in someone. When that day comes I wont need anyone's approval.. I'll just know that its right.. and that'll be it. On that day, Ill be able to tell you exactly what the perfect man is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment